1.06.2012

A Few Blog Designs!

While interior design is my focus and favorite, blog design is a very close second.
Here are a few I've designed in the past little while...
(Click photo to visit blog...some are private)

My family's blog
Little sister and brother in law's blog. Recognize that announcement


Design Salt Interior's Blog. See full package HERE

The best Interior Design Department's blog. (I'm a little biased) ;)




Click to visit Heather Sellers Photography


Those chevron patterns are a hot trend...if you can't tell! ;)

I would love to help you make your blog a special place to post on!
It's only $15/hour...and a quick facelift and new header won't take me more than two!
Visit my Design Services page for details and email me 
if you're interested at caleypark @ gmail.com.
I'm excited to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments and thank you for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...