![]() |
| source |
![]() |
| source |
Is anyone else loving the new "chalkboard paint" trend?
I especially love these ideas from Martha Stewart. One day I will have that chalkboard calendar...
I dream about it more than I dare say! ;) Did you know that you can turn any color of paint into chalkboard paint? Just add 2 tbs of unsanded grout to every one cup of paint!
Pretty sweet, huh! What color would you use?
photos found via pinterest




Oh my gosh, this just changed my life!! I have visions of chalk board paint. My children's furniture will be done with chalk board paint so that they can design their own stuff. And think about it, chalk won't ruin walls as easily as paint or markers. Knowing how to make my own, GENIUS. Thank you thank you!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love this. I would use turquoise paint!! Thank you.
ReplyDeleteJust remember chalk paint scratches easily , you need to wax or seal it
ReplyDelete